Hello, and welcome to Day One of the Apocalypse. If you’re reading this … well, you’re fucked. Sorry about that. But on the bright side, I’m still here, too! I guess that’s the bright side for you, but not so much for me. I’m out of coffee and I’m forced to drink tea this morning, which just proves, if any more proof was needed, that this is indeed hell on earth.
This week’s words don’t have an apocalyptic theme, which is kind of disappointing, but I made the best of it and you should, too.
- International ::
- Witnesses ::
- Rising ::
- Two years ago ::
- Sausage ::
- Physically ::
- Approached ::
- Mole ::
- Collar ::
- Encased ::
- International :: Apocalypse
- Witnesses :: to the Rapture
- Rising :: Christians in the air, floating like balloons
- Two years ago :: no Rapture 😦
- Sausage :: more links for the evil-doers!
- Physically :: unable to be Raptured. I need a better diet.
- Approached :: by the Reaper
- Mole :: all moles (in all senses of the word) were eliminated upon the Rapture
- Collar :: empty (the neighbor’s dog was apparently raptured)
- Encased :: in Rapture-proof glass