Fair warning: I’m probably going to unload here.
I’m tired and I’m beginning to get a little cranky. And for the smartass who is about to write in the comments, “That’s different from yesterday, how exactly?” Don’t. Even. Go. There.
Here’s what I have to do in the next 3 weeks:
- write two major papers, one due in 4 hours, the other due next week
- complete the biggest team project I’ve ever had, due in 2 weeks. We haven’t started.
- Work approximately 35 hours of overtime in the next 3 weeks
- continue to take care of my mother’s household
- find time to unload the dishwasher because the sink is full
- find time to wash clothes because I’m out of underwear (you’re welcome)
- buy Christmas gifts
- wrap gifts (hahahahahahahahahahahaha)
- sleep. Yeah, that would be awesome
- visit my mother
- get the oil changed on my car before it explodes
- pack my mother’s apartment in between the overtime and the school projects
- move my mother to another apartment in between the overtime and the school projects
- unpack my mother’s shit and put it in approximately the same places I found it in between the overtime and the school projects
- oh shit, I forgot to pay her insurance
- buy food because I’m out
- buy the cats some food because they keep pacing and staring at me and it’s making me nervous
I’m drowning. I’m unorganized. I’m stressed out.
I have had a weird feeling for the last month. Like something is happening that I don’t know about or something is about to happen. It’s not dread, exactly, but I am not normally a super intuitive person and my spidey sense is tingling like mad.
And since I’m already talking crazy, I feel my dad around me, all the time. I’ve never really felt that before. Just a sense … something I can’t put my finger on. The Little River Band on the radio, a scent, a feeling that I’m missing something, a sense that I’m surrounded by … something. I don’t know. It makes me worry about my mother – even though she’s doing extremely well right now. I wasn’t on bad terms with my father, but we weren’t close. I just feel that whatever is happening is something that he would know how to handle.
This was a strange post. Sorry about that.