Please don’t tell Delmer I stole his idea. Let’s just let him think that since we are both brilliant and creative, we tend to think of the same things at the exact same time, but that I’m not as quick on the blog. Naturally we both went to the Is This Your Name website and plugged in our names.
Top 5 Facts for this Name: (Capricorn Cringe)
- 33% of the letters are vowels. Of one million first and last names we looked at, 60.6% have a higher vowel make-up. This means it is averagely envoweled.
- In ASCII binary it is… 01000011 01100001 01110000 01110010 01101001 01100011 01101111 01110010 01101110 00100000 01000011 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101
- Backwards, it is Nrocirpac Egnirc… nice ring to it, huh?
- In Pig Latin, it is Apricorncay Ingecray.
- People with this first name are probably: Male. Or just way more butch than I ever thought.
Name Origin and Meaning:
3 Things You Didn’t Know (because they’re fiction):
- Your personal power animal is the Tae-kwan Dodo
- Your ‘Numerology’ number is 9. If it wasn’t bulls**t, it would mean that you are multi-talented, compassionate, and impartial. A humanitarian, you seek opportunities to help others.
- According to the US Census Bureau°, fewer than 0.001% of US residents have the first name ‘Capricorn’ and fewer than 0.001% have the surname ‘Cringe’. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate there is only 1 American who goes by the name Capricorn Cringe. (I knew I was an original)