Cowboy tagged me with a short meme. Since it’s short and since it came from Cowboy, I decided to do it.
What were you doing ten years ago?
I was … just divorced and carrying on with the New York ex, also known as the bitch on heels. (Just kidding, E. Seriously. I wouldn’t call you that if you could hear me). I finished my book and sent it out to uncaring publishers who were blind to my incredible talent – then I quit writing. I sure showed them!
5 things on my to-do list today
- get out of bed
- spring clean my apartment (living room done)
- download mp3s – even though AC/DC doesn’t have their albums on Rhapsody. Bastards.
- take a walk – maybe. I’m kinda tired.
That’s it. I’m also kinda lazy.
Snacks I enjoy:
Come on. If it’s got food in it, I’m going to eat it.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- buy an island, complete with hot chicks
- take care of my family
- fund no-kill animal shelters
- set up academic scholarships and after-school programs for underprivileged kids
Places I have peed (not a complete list and in no particular order):
- New York
- and ………. KANSAS (I pooped there, too. Take that, Kansas!)
People I want to know more about:
- Everyone. Except …